Since 1953, CRANE has evolved as a leader in the production of custom-engineered heavy-duty Class 8, diesel and alternate fueled truck chassis. CRANE is one of the world’s foremost manufacturer’s of custom vehicles for Heavy Truck, Refuse Collection, Mobile Drill Rig, Terminal Tractors, OEM and various other demanding On & Off highway vocational applications.
CRANE has grown over the past 50 years with the customers they serve, and continues to develop their custom chassis product lines in response to new and challenging demands of the industries they serve. The most distinguishing feature of CRANE equipment is its’ capability to meet specific vocational applications while contributing to the daily operations by enhancing the operators environment, improving performance and outliving its competitors products in the same setting.
To help fulfill growing market needs for custom heavy-duty trucks and carriers, today the company is multi-vocational in scope. With the technical research and development capabilities and diversified production experience, CRANE is equipped for the task of manufacturing vehicles to increasingly demanding market and customer specifications.CRANE currently produces specialized equipment for Waste Collection, Construction, Mobile Drilling, Mining, Terminal Tractors for Commercial and Military vocations, and other applications where heavy-duty chassis equipment is essential.
In 1974, CRANE consolidated operations in a 500,000 square foot facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma, reflecting the company’s objective to centralize major assembly operations and its continued expansion of product lines, new industry applications, and new markets. Designated the Sheridan plant, the facility enabled CRANE to triple its previous production capacity and has eliminated the requirement for several smaller facilities in the Tulsa area. The Sheridan plant serves as CRANE’S primary assembly plant and headquarters for its corporate, engineering, marketing, sales, service, parts and administrative operations.
LET2 – Low Entry Tilt Power To Get the Job Done
Crane Carrier’s LET2 is a work horse with sophisticated engineering and quality that’s built to last. Rugged framework, durable cab construction and attention to detail makes this vehicle a good investment with an ergonomic cab environment that will keep your employees healthy and safe.
Check out all the great features we’ve packed into this vehicle:
- 18” step in height, both RH & LH sides
- Remote mounted radiator, 1814 Sq. Inches
- Increased interior space, small engine cover
- Increased visibility with large glass area
- Improved dash and instrumentation layout
- Tilt-telescoping steering column avail. both sides
- Overhead console with storage space
- Quiet & comfortable interior n Bi-fold or solid doors, LH, RH or both sides
- Heavy duty front bumper standard
- Cummins ISL “G” available, up to 320 HP
- Cummins ISC 8.3, ISL9, & X11.9 available
- Enhanced maneuverability with tighter turn radius
- Central fluid check location – behind cab
- 2010 EPA Diesel emission installation, DPF/SCR
- 10 gallon DEF tank with convenient location
- Single Reyco spring, Ridewell tandem, Hendrickson single or tandem rear suspension available
To learn more about other Crane Carrier models contact International Trucks of Hawaii or visit the Crane Carrier website.