The newest Elgin Pelican model has everything you want in a sweeper while also handling dirt, heavy debris and smaller particles found in the street.
It is a three-wheel mechanical sweeper based on one of the original street sweeper designs, which has been continuously improved since 1914, meeting the highest sweeper standards. Maneuverability, economy, serviceability and single lane dumping with a sweep system that easily handles heavy compacted dirt and bulky debris are all features of the Elgin Pelican. An isolation-mounted cab provides a cleaner, quieter operation, and the improved 360-degree visibility and easier access for service and maintenance make the Elgin Pelican an industry standard in road sweepers.
A Few Key Features:
- Standard no-Jam chevron belt conveyor that features angled, molded-in full width cleats that carry more large debris as well as small fines efficiently into the hopper.
- Heavy-duty construction and compact frame that ensures a tight turning radius and years of reliable, low-maintenance operation.
- A balanced design that provides stable sweeping and dumping.
- Unique wheel motor design for outstanding power and minimal maintenance that makes steep grades no problem.
- Integrated sensors precisely measure road speed and adjust power requirements according to the load.